What To Expect
WHAT TO EXPECT AT FULL SEND:
- Bring 12 +\- arrows for a day of shooting.
- Wear good hiking boots. There are steep angles and trekking.
- Wear layers & clothing that you are ok getting dirty.
- Bring a water bottle or a pack with a water bladder in it. We will have water dispensers out, but do not give out water cups. We also suggest hydration tablets/products.
- Bring snacks in your pack. Do not go hungry!
- Be aware you may have to wait to shoot. We do this to create a good flow on the course so please be patient. We have a vendor village to hang in while waiting & a warm up area!
- If bringing your family: There is a whole lot to do, and lots of other kids to play with! Our vendor village is super kid friendly and lots of other kids will be there. There is a playground, pool, and we will have other activities. This is a very family friendly event!
- There are multiple different courses with all different themes/intentions. We will have a predator course , a long shot small target course (difficult/ arrow eater), and The SD Muleys course (all technical/ hard hunting shots). You can shoot as many courses as you’d like with your ticket a day.
- There will be food vendors there selling food if you don’t bring food.
- Expect to HAVE FUN!
* To expedite check in please fill out all waivers before attending! *
GROUP CODE: TR0523